Welcome to Agcarm
Agcarm represents and advocates for the plant and animal science industries.
Agcarm members distribute and sell the majority of veterinary medicines and crop protection products in New Zealand.
Members promote responsible use of their products right through the product life cycle, from research to disposal, and are committed to safety and sustainable agriculture.
Temporary office relocation: The Agcarm office has temporarily moved to Level 6, 117 Lambton Quay.
- Summer conference 22 February 2017
- ARTICLE: Let’s celebrate New Zealand’s healthy food 21 December 2016
- MEDIA RELEASE: New and improved science for NZ agriculture on the way 3 November 2016
- INPUT October 2016
- MEDIA RELEASE: Food and agriculture needs to change World food day - 16 October 2016
- MEDIA RELEASE: World Animal Day 4 October 2016